In this week’s hands-on video review, we talk about the new 41mm Submariner introduced just a few months ago. This is the latest and greatest iteration of what is arguably the most iconic divers watch in the known universe. While we are looking at the one with the blue bezel here – Reference 126619LB – what we discuss in this video also applies to pretty much all the other submariners with a date complication including the standard black bezel Sub (126610LN).
The rather fancy Smurf we are looking at is in white gold. If you enjoy a splash of color on your Sub but are not ready to splurge on a precious metal Submariner, then have a look at reference 126610LV in standard steel with a green insert.
- I Calibre 3235, Manufacture Rolex, Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding. Features Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision 2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting
- Power reserve of approximately 70 hours
- Diameter 41mm on paper (40.5mm seems more accurate)
- Height 12mm
- Lug to lug 47.6mm
- Lug width 21mm
- Oyster architecture, monobloc middle case, screw down case back and winding crown. Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Waterproof to 300 meters
- Sapphire crystal now features anti-reflective coating applied to the back of the sapphire crystal
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum