The Black Bay Fifty Eight in navy blue. Nobody is surprised to see this release, but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a wonderful addition to the black bay line-up. The original Black Bay 58 launched at Baselworld in 2018 and it has been selling like hotcakes ever since. And now, here we are with a new BB58 in Nay Blue. Not just a bezel change, but a full makeover with blue bezel and blue dial.
Let’s see what this watch is all about. Click below to view the full video review:
- Five year guarantee
- 39 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Manufacture Calibre MT5402 (COSC). Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system.
- Power reserve of approximately 70 hours
- Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose in relief, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Unidirectional rotatable bezel in steel with 60-minute graduated disc in matt blue anodised aluminium and silver gilded markings and numerals
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Price range: EUR 3180 (strap) – EUR 3470 (bracelet)