We have a detailed look at a very special edition Seiko Prospex. This release is essentially celebrating the 62 MAS, the grand-daddy of Seiko dive watches. Now, I hear you thinking “Wait a minute – didn’t Seiko already celebrate the 62MAS a few times before?” – Well yes, but who am I to complain?
It is easy to want to draw a comparison with the recent SPB releases. The previously reviewed SPB143 being one of my personal top 3 watch releases of 2020 for example. However, there is quite the price gap between both these models. Why that is and if that makes any sense, you be the judge after watching the below video review:
- Caliber : Automatic 8L35
- Accuracy: +15 to -10 seconds per day
- Power Reserve: Approx. 50 hours
- Case Material: Ever-Brilliant Steel
- Crystal: Box shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft diver’s
- Case Size: Thickness 14.1 ㎜, Diameter 39.9 ㎜, Length 47.9 ㎜
- Other Specifications: Screw case back, Screw-down crown, Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Date display, Stop seconds hand function
If you enjoy our video reviews, please don’t hesitate to subscribe to the channel.